Sunday, May 29, 2005

Writing, Re-Writing and Proof-Reading.

When I came on board as Head-Writer, we(Producers & Writers) went through a number of new story ideas for Legacy and after about 5 drafts we settled on a solid storyline for the spin-off. However to be awkward I had to do another few drafts with character changes. You see we had almost 13 main characters and that was far too many considering we've got to develop and give each of the characters deserved screentime as well as finding all the voice actors to do the lines.

So I did another two drafts before we finally settled and now the number of main characters is down to 5 with a number of recurring characters. So to that extent I'm happy to announce episodes 1 and 2 (Heliopolis Parts 1 and 2) have been proof-read and are now fully finished and I'm also happy to say I have just finished draft three (with recent character changes) of episode 4, currently entitled Lockdown and that has been sent off to be proof-read.

Also keep your eyes open for the Stargate Legacy site which should hopefully be up within the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home