Saturday, June 04, 2005

It's All In The Eye Of The Beholder

Well I've just finished Act One of 'Eye of the Beholder'. This episode is the sixth in the season and is the first episode after 'Heliopolis Parts One & Two' in which we meet the Benkari, the series main enemy. I have been looking forward to writing this episode since I came up with the story idea. For a number of reasons:

It's set on a desert planet, which means desert BDUs. I love both desert planets and desert BDUs. We also get to learn alittle regarding one of the mysterious species of the series and that's going to be exciting to write. We also get development on Tel Hannar and I'm looking forward to writing some of his history.

On regards to the website, Alex, our producer, has said he has a PHP version of the template I was using so I've handed over the website for him to finish. I do appologise, I was looking forward to having the website up this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home