Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm The Head...

I'm more of the one incharge of the Creative Staff as well as the writers. It's been my job so far to seek out new Writers/Proof-readers and Concept Artists and this I find is alot harder than writing. So far, I have recruited Justin McNeil, Legacy's proof-reader and occasional writer and Mike Biggs, our character designer. While both are very talented, I still find we're alittle under-handed.

And to this extent, if there is anyone out there reading this blog that might be interesting in doing concept art for us, specifically locations such as the Gate's on other planet, temples or spaceship bridges. If you're a writer and would like to get involved as well then don't hesitate to contact me. E-Mail me for more information

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home